Jio TV App for PC: Do you know the best way to enjoy interesting movies using Jio TV? This is when you are watching your favorite movie or TV show on a big screen rather than stuck on a 5-6 inch mobile device. However, watching movies on the go is unquestionably good. But when you are at home and all your movies are only available on Jio TV, then is the smartphone screen enough for you? Why not try Jio Live TV for PC?
Download Jio TV App for PC
Jio TV lets you use your mobile phone as a live TV without the need for a DTH connection. In addition, to live Indian channel streaming, Jio TV lets you watch catch-ups or past episodes of your favorite TV serials and live sports channels. Now, using your mobile phone as a TV, issues such as watching live TV inability to watch and watch, or small screen issues, do not make the TV feel. But now, in this tutorial we will show you how to download and install Jio TV for PC / Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 so you can see your favorite Jio TV on laptop/desktop.[quads id=1]
In this article, we will tell you a way to enjoy Jio TV for PCs. And you will not have to do anything difficult. Start playing in a few minutes. You can enjoy a live TV on your computer or laptop without having to install software on your PC. You can either download live TVs directly from Google Play Store or use a cracked JioTV Play on software for fewer problems and enjoy channels. Follow the steps below to play TV on a laptop pc.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL JIO LIVE TV APP FOR PC
A step-by-step guide to running a JioTV app on a computer is shared below. Each stage is very simple and supported by an image. This will help fix all confusion about Jio TV app downloads for Windows or Mac. The Jio TV app comes with 575+ TV channels, which includes 60+ HD channels. The channels include all major TV shows, movies; And to meet your entertainment package, sports like cricket (IPL 2019) too.
- Download Also: Best PC Games Under 1GB
To use JioTV on a computer, you need to meet these basic requirements. Some of the requirements are as follows:
- Jio account login id and password.
- Windows PC, Mac computer with a basic graphics card.
- Virtualization option is enabled in the BIOS setting.
- At least 2 GB RAM.
- To run the Android app on the android emulator PC.
Accessing the Jio TV app for PC Once the official website “www.jiotv.com” was easy to use. But due to some legal issues, it was closed. Now is the only way to use Jio TV App for Android or iOS.
There are many emulators that allow you to use the Android app on the PC. Most of them are available for both Windows and Mac OS devices. We want to suggest you only the best Android emulator, the name of that app is BLUESTACKS App Player.[quads id=1]
BlueStacks is one of the most used and best app player or Android emulators. BlueStack can run almost any Android app or game on your PC. You can choose any orientation that you like in the picture or landscape.
With the help of Bluestacks, we will be running the Jio TV app on the PC. Let’s start with the step-by-step process –
- Open your web browser and go to the official website of BlueStacks.
- Download original Bluestacks installer from the button below. This will take a few minutes because the size of the file is about 400MB. Or you can use one of the biggest download managers like IDM v6 for PC to increase the download speed up to 5x.
- Once the download is complete, run the installer.
- Choose a folder where you want to install the BlueStacks app or you can use the default Windows folder as program files.
- After the installation, see the shortcut icon for the BlueStacks app and double-click on the icon to open it.
- When you’re done, go to the Play Store and search the Jio TV app.
- Once the app is found, then install it.
- After the installation is over, open the app.
- Enter your Jio account and enter
- Now you’re ready to watch all your favorite movies and TV shows on your laptop or PC. This is how you install Jio TV for PC.
A good choice for web-based Jio TV app versions. But there are reports that sometimes the browser player is also due to buggy and stutter. And then there are issues with these reloading with some Google Chrome versions.
To experience Jio TV’s best, use the app version. This means, use Android emulator to get a better experience for your movie time.